We make laundry an absolute breeze. We’re return your laundry to you the next day, fluffy and perfectly folded. Call, email, or text us to place an order today!
The Laundry Guru was started in partnership with a master dry cleaner, who has provided extraordinary laundry and dry cleaning services to discerning New Yorkers for more than 25 years. We believe that laundry and dry cleaning should be a service that is flexible, easy to use, and highly professional. Our operating philosophy is simple: offer high quality laundry and dry cleaning services at extremely competitive prices.
How It Works:
If You Live In A Doorman Building:
- Fill our special dry cleaning & laundry bags with your dirty clothes (we’ll give you bags with your first order);
- Leave you bag with the doorman;
- Call, text, or email us for a pickup;
- We'll come by shortly to pick up your laundry;
- Your laundry will be waiting for you with the doorman the next day (or sooner);
If You Live in A Walk Up:
- Fill our special dry cleaning & laundry bags with your dirty clothes (we'll give you bags with your first order)
- Call, text, or email us a 60 minute window for a pick-up (drop off's can be scheduled after we notify you that your dry cleaning or laundry is finished);
- We'll come by during the allocated time period to pick up your laundry (6 AM to Midnight during the week);
- Your laundry will be delivered back to you during the specified time period (time can be set when notify you that your laundry is ready);
It’s that easy. Better yet, there’s no incremental charge for this high quality service - all of our rates are consistent with those you’ll find around the city.
Important Items to Note:
- PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR LAUNDRY
- Please be sure that no items are left inside of your clothing; we do our best to catch foreign objects in with clothing, but it is incredibly difficult to identify such objects
- Due to the length of time required for items to dry when line hung, most hang dry items are returned damp to our customers; we highly recommend being ready to receive orders with hang dry the evening following our pick up
- Please check your order when you receive it; if you believe that an item has been misplaced, please inform us immediately
- Please note that our maximum liability for any clothing damaged is 10x the cost of service. If you believe your items are valued in excess of this amount, please notify us prior to submitting them. Items submitted for wash and fold service are not examined for any wear and tear, rips, or other physical damage prior to washing. We are not liable for any physical damage to clothing submitted to wash and fold service including: colors that run, pens or or staining devices left in clothing, colors fading, rips, tears, shrinkage, or any other physical damage. Our standard practice is to dry all items of clothing for wash and press service; and we are not liable for any shrinkage that may occur from drying. If you are concerned that any item may shrink due to heat in any way, it is suggested to be submitted of dry cleaning, for which we utilize a high pressure process and would not result in any shrinkage. We cannot verify if any item has shrunk due to our washing or previous service and are not liable for shrinkage under any circumstances.